Linking your bank account couldn’t be easier! Just follow these simple steps:
- Click here to log into your account using your email address and password.
- At the top of your screen, tap "Business." Then tap "Banking."
- You’ll see a button that says "Add Bank Account.” Select “Business” or "Individual."
- You’ll then be asked to enter your name, employer identification number, routing number, and account number.
- Assign the correct account for deposit, then click "Save Bank Account."
The verification process usually takes around 5–10 business days. You’ll see a deposit of $0.01 labeled "Stripe" (this confirms that your bank account is able to receive deposits).
You may want to contact your bank to let them know you are adding your bank account to Postmates, Inc. This will help avoid any delays.