Your Postmates Dashboard is your key to everything—from creating deliveries to tracking your orders. We’ve made using your Dashboard as simple as possible so you can keep deliveries running quickly and efficiently!
To learn more, check out the video below:
- Log in to your Dashboard.
- View your homepage, which shows you all the deliveries you’ve created. If you’re looking for a specific delivery, you can filter by date.
Creating a Test Delivery
We recommend using this delivery simulator feature until you get familiar with the Postmates platform. You will not get charged, and no real deliveries will be created.
- Tap on Create Delivery in the upper right-hand corner, and navigate to the Test Delivery tab.
- Select a pickup location or add a new one.
- Enter the relevant information, like name, address, and phone number.
- Enter order details, including order ID number, as well as a description of the items in your order.
- Enter the date and time you’d like the Postmate to arrive for pickup.
- Indicate whether or not the order requires a signature or ID check.
- Review the delivery fee and all order details.
After you create a delivery, you’ll see its status in the upper right-hand corner as well as a tracking screen and link.
To create a real delivery, tap on Create Delivery in the upper right-hand corner and navigate to the Create Delivery tab. Then follow the same directions as above!