Credit cards are charged daily. Postmates aggregates the amount of all pre-authorization holds for created deliveries and will charge the total amount at the end of the day (Pacific Standard Time).
Articles in this section
- How do I add or update credit card details?
- How much does Postmates DaaS cost?
- Where can I find pricing information?
- What happens once a new credit card is added?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- What happens if a credit card payment fails?
- Can I use a debit card?
- How are refunds paid out?
- Where can I find my payment history?
- How do I get billed via invoice?